We provide the best possible speech and language therapy service for all of our clients. All of our speech and language therapists are members of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists and are registered with the Health Professions Council.
What are our goals at Speech and Language Therapy?
Our primary goal is to maximise each client's ability to communicate and eat and drink as effectively and independently as possible.
In order to provide the best possible service for our clients we consistently work towards improving the quality of life of our clients. We aim to achieve this through…
- Providing experienced and specialised speech and language therapists.
- Taking a client centred approach, putting our client's wishes first at all times.
- Providing the best possible outcome for our clients regarding their communication, eating, drinking and swallowing needs.
- Providing up to date treatment in line with evidence based practice.
- Offering treatment at a time and location to suit the specific requirements of our clients.
- Providing prompt access to our services.
- Providing spacious and comfortable clinic environments.
- Offering customised effective treatment programmes tailored to the specific needs of each client.
- Providing comprehensive reports delivered promptly.
To speak to us about our speech and language therapy services please email email@example.com or call 0330 0885 643.
Back to top ↑