Our speech and language therapists will offer a range of reports for individuals with speech, language, communication and / eating and drinking difficulties. Our speech and language therapists will also offer specialised reports for individuals with more complex needs.
Our speech and language therapists can offer reports for the following reasons:
- Initial assessment reports.
- Review reports.
- Discharge / end of therapy reports.
- School transition reports.
- Assessment of capacity.
- Statement of special educational needs.
- Recommendation of specialised equipment.
- Alternative and Augmentative Communication.
- Recommendations for speech, language and communication needs for schools, parents / carers and other professionals involved in the patient's care.
- Medico-legal reports.
What can I expect from a speech and language therapy report?
The content of a speech and language therapy report will vary depending on the type of report and also the individual needs of the patient. A speech and language therapy report will provide a detailed overview of the patient's needs and abilities. A report will also include assessment results and recommendations made by the speech and language therapist.
A speech and language therapy report will provide recommendations for parents / carers, teachers and other professionals involved in the patient's care, in ensuring the patient receives the best possible outcome regarding their speech, language and communication needs.
If you would like any more information on our report writing service or would like to book and appointment with one of our speech and language therapists, then please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0161 883 0077.
Back to top ↑