Our speech and language therapists provide a report writing service for both adults and children regarding their speech, language, and communication needs. Our speech and language therapists can also provide reports regarding an individual's eating, drinking and swallowing abilities.
What types of speech and language reports are there?
Our speech and language therapists will provide reports for our clients for many different reasons including:
- To contribute to a statement of special educational needs.
- Recommendations for speech, language and communication needs for schools, parents / carers and other professionals involved in the individual's care.
- School transition reports.
- Communication aids and adaptation reports.
- Reports regarding eating, drinking and swallowing recommendations.
- Medico-legal reports.
- Reports of an individual's capacity to make informed decisions.
- Contribution to an assessment of needs report.
- Discharge or end of treatment reports.
What can I expect from a speech and language therapy report?
Depending on the type of report the speech and language therapist is writing or contributing to, the content will vary. A speech and language therapist will write a report following an assessment or review of an individual's speech, language or eating and drinking needs. A speech and language therapy report will contain a detailed overview of the individual's speech, language, eating and drinking needs. A report will also provide details of any therapy input and also any recommendations made by the speech and language therapist.
Who can benefit from speech and language therapy reports?
The individual and anyone else involved in their care will benefit from a speech and language therapy report. The report will give a detailed overview of the individual's specific difficulties and abilities. A speech and language therapy report will also provide any recommendations for carers, parents, teachers and other professionals involved in the individual's care, in ensuring the individual receives the best possible care regarding their speech, language and communication needs.
How can I book an appointment with a speech and language therapist?
If you would like any more information on speech and language therapy reports or any of our services, or would like to book an appointment then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 0885 643.
Back to top ↑