At speech and language therapy we accept referrals directly from case management companies. Our speech and language therapists are able to provide specialist services including assessments, reports and interventions to meet the guidelines outlined in the rehabilitation code. Our speech and language therapists are all familiar with the rehabilitation code and are able to provide the following services for case managers:
- Written quotations for an assessment (and on-going treatment as required), this will allow funds to be secured (an email will be sent out on the same day of enquiry).
- Clinic and home assessments.
- An option for the case manager to attend the initial assessment.
- A detailed written report following the initial assessment, this report can include assessment outcomes, treatment goals, timescales and treatment requirements.
- Treatment sessions in a variety of settings to accommodate your needs.
- Treatment alongside NHS speech and language therapy services (if required).
- Invoices to the case manager or solicitor on a monthly basis.
- Interim reports if required.
- Discharge reports at the end of treatment.
- Maintenance speech and language therapy (if required).
Our speech and language therapists can attend case conferences and provide reports on a patient's progress regarding areas of their speech, language and eating and drinking difficulties. The speech and language therapists can provide additional support and training for the patient's carers and relatives.
Our speech and language therapy services offer prompt appointments and offer excellent spacious facilities for our clients. We have appointments available from 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am – 4pm on Saturday. Our services for case managers are designed to achieve the best possible outcome for every client and for the rehabilitation process to be as smooth as possible.
To find out more about how we can benefit your clients please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 0885 643.
Back to top ↑