Copyright in relation to all the publications, web pages, photographs, graphics and designs on this website (with URLs beginning http://www.slt.co.uk) is owned by SLT UK, except where indicated.
All rights reserved. However, SLT UK authorises the following use of its content:
- View/display material on this site using a web browser.
- Download (temporarily) material on this site for the purposes of private study, or research for a non-commercial purpose.
- Print a single copy of any webpage for the purposes of private study, or research for a non-commercial purpose, as long as copyright is acknowledged on the printout.
You are not permitted to:
- Reproduce content in a misleading context.
- Alter the content in any way.
- Sell, license, copy or reproduce our content for commercial purposes without receiving prior written consent from SLT UK.
Visitors to this website may not distribute material from this website without written permission from SLT UK.
Links to third party sites
External links are provided as a service to users. SLT UK does not accept responsibility for the content or condition of any referenced sites.