Courses suited to you
At SLT UK our team of speech and language therapists can provide courses for other healthcare professionals in order to help them support an individual with their speech, language and communication needs.
What will courses at SLT UK include?
SLT UK have a number of courses available to educate other healthcare professionals regarding any speech, language and communication difficulties that may enhance their work with patients. Our team of specialist speech and language therapists use evidence based practice to create and deliver courses. Courses can be tailor-made for your needs. Courses at SLT UK may involve:
- Information and education regarding specific speech, language and communication conditions.
- Training on supporting the individual with carrying out exercises and techniques.
- Guidance with identifying when a speech and language therapy intervention would be beneficial to support referrals.
- Support with applying speech, language and communication advice to your work.
- Guidance on how to effectively communicate with a patient with speech, language and communication difficulties.
Who may benefit from speech and language therapy courses at SLT UK?
Courses at SLT UK can be highly beneficial for managing an individual's difficulties with their speech, language and communication. Individuals who may benefit from courses at SLT UK may include care homes, healthcare professionals, family members as well as the individual themselves.
What courses can SLT UK provide?
Our speech and language therapists will be able to provide courses on any type of speech, language and communication intervention or condition you would like to learn more about.
Some of them may include:
- Strategies and techniques to enhance communication.
- Using an Augmentative and Alternative Communication device.
- Long term management of Augmentative and Alternative Communication.
- Advice on how to adapt the environment in order to enhance communication.
If you feel you may benefit from speech and language therapy or would like any more information on our services please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 088 5643.