Our presentation skills service
Our speech and language therapists at SLT UK offer presentation skills training for individuals or groups who feel they would benefit from this. Presentation skills groups can be very beneficial and help to increase an individual’s self-esteem, confidence and speech techniques.
During a presentation some people may:
- Have difficulty organising information for a presentation.
- Have a nervous feeling creating a ‘nervous voice’.
- Struggle to get their message across.
- Find it hard to answer questions appropriately.
- Have difficulty using non-verbal communication, such as eye contact.
At SLT UK we are able to reduce these anxieties through our training and improve confidence during presentations so that clients are able to communicate their message more effectively. See below for the different types of presentation skills training we offer.