Care homes

Our speech and language therapists will provide specialist speech and language therapy services for residents of care homes. This can include residential homes, supported living accommodation and nursing homes.

Our speech and language therapists offer a range of tailored therapy services for those with speech, language and communication needs, eating, drinking and swallowing difficulties and voice problems.

The speech and language therapist will provide specialist training and support to care staff and will also carry out assessment and therapy in the care home. The speech and language therapist will work together with the patient and the care staff in creating shared communication, eating and drinking goals.

How do I arrange a speech and language therapy service for my care home?

If you feel you may benefit from speech and language therapy or would like any more information on our services please email or call 0330 088 5643.

Related pages

Who we work with Care homes Carers Case managers Charities Education settings Health professionals Individuals Performing arts Private hospitals Public sector Rehabilitation units Solicitors
View all

Do you need more information?

If you need any more information on the services we offer or the conditions we are able to help, do not hesistate to contact us.


Phone number

Email address