At SLT UK we work with a number of individuals in order to provide an individual with care which involves all of those that support them. SLT UK can provide speech and language therapy input to the individuals carers to:
- Provide information about the difficulties the individual is experiencing.
- Support with carrying out speech and language therapy programmes.
- Advise on supporting the individual with their specific difficulties.
How can speech and language therapy input with carers be beneficial?
Therapy intervention with carers can be extremely beneficial for the carer but also the individual themselves. Examples of some of the benefits include:
- Carers receive training on how to support the individual with their specific needs.
- Carers increase their knowledge on specific conditions to support the individual.
How to contact SLT UK for further information?
If you feel you may benefit from speech and language therapy or would like any more information on our services please email email@example.com or call 0330 088 5643.